Next meet here in 2024
Thursday 18th July 2024
This is a lovely rural site near a cycle path on an old railway line, with walks around a nearby reservoir and farmland.
The site opens at 2pm on Thursday, and the stewards for this meet can be contacted by email at email@example.com or on the Wessex mobile on 07340 248 577.
Our ceilidh will be held on Saturday evening, starting at 19:30 in Partridge Green Village Hall.
This is an informal folk dance evening, interspersed with song, poetry or music. You can bring your own refreshments, although tea and coffee is provided in the interval.
Sussex Farm, Church Road, Partridge Green, Horsham, RH13 8JR
OS Ref: 198/187192
- From Horsham take A24 South.
- ¾ mile after crossing A272 (traffic lights) turn left onto B2135 signed Partridge Green.
- Follow this road for 2 miles to the village.
- Turn right just before The Partridge pub onto a narrow lane signed Public Footpath.
- The site is on the right after crossing the Downs Link path.
Romsey (3 miles from the site) has a wide range of major supermarkets and shops.
There is a wide range pubs and restaurants in Romsey and the surrounding area close to Awbridge.
There is no regular public transport serving Awbridge.
The nearest train stations are Romsey (3 miles) and Mottisfont & Dunbridge (2½ miles)