Next meet here in 2023
Thursday 14th September 2023
Folk Group Autumn Gather
Camerton is on the edge of the Mendip Hills, with beautiful countryside and good walks on the doorstep. The cities of Bath, Bristol and Wells are also in easy reach.
We camp on the field at Camerton Community Hall, and will be using the hall over the weekend for our activities. Showers and toilet facilities are also available to us for the whole weekend.
The site opens at 2pm on Thursday, and closes on Tuesday. The stewards for this meet can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via the Wessex mobile phone on 07340 248 577.
More information on this meet will be available nearer the time.
Our ceilidh will be held on Saturday evening, starting at 19:30 in the Village Hall on site.
In the area
Within easy reach by bus or park & ride.
Camerton Community Hall
Meadgate, Camerton, Somerset, BA2 0NL
OS Ref: 172/679584
- From Radstock take A367 North towards Bath.
- After 4½ miles turn left signed ‘Tunley’.
- Continue for about 3 miles until a sharp right hand bend.
- Turn left (i.e. keep straight ahead) and the hall is on the left.
- From Bath take A367 South towards Radstock.
- After 3½ miles turn right signed ‘Tunley’, then as above.
Romsey (3 miles from the site) has a wide range of major supermarkets and shops.
There is a wide range pubs and restaurants in Romsey and the surrounding area close to Awbridge.
There is no regular public transport serving Awbridge.
The nearest train stations are Romsey (3 miles) and Mottisfont & Dunbridge (2½ miles)