In order that each meet should run smoothly, we ask you please to observe the following guidelines
- Do not enter the site before the Steward (or their deputy) has arrived.
- On arrival on site all members and their visitors MUST register with the Steward.
- Remember the 6 metre rule (this is the minimum distance between units).There is normally enough space for campers to spread themselves more generously, but common sense should always be used.
- Abide by the stewards instructions if there is a shortage of space.
- Place a full fire bucket outside your unit as a safety measure.
- Quiet after 11pm please!
- All rubbish must be taken home unless local arrangements have been made.
- Chemical toilets should be emptied at the disposal point provided.They must not be cleaned out at drinking water points.
- Any queries or complaints should be referred to the Steward.
- Maximum speed on site for all vehicles (including cycles) is 5mph.
- No vehicles to be driven on the site between 11pm and 7am.
- Learner drivers are not allowed to drive on site.
- Pets are to be kept on leads at all times. Please ensure that they do not cause annoyance in any way to other campers.